Thursday, July 14, 2016

Goal Two: Girl Look at That Body


Yeah, I don't work out at all. Since living in Chicago all summer I have really let my health go. For starters, I really need to start working out. Get my muscles going and tone some areas, because I am not looking my best! My goal for this school year is to start living a more active lifestyle.
I have slowly been trying to get myself back into it, I have started by doing a cleanse. Every morning I have been drink a bottle of water mixed with honey and apple cider vinegar. It's really hard to get myself to drink it because the apple cider vinegar is so strong. I've learned to drink small amounts at a time and then chase it with regular water. It's been really difficult but I am getting there. I am also trying to drink a lot more water during the day not only to lose weight but for my skin too. Water has a lot of benefits that we all forget about at times.

Lastly, I need to push myself to actually start working out. I keep telling myself that I am going to do it but then when I get home, I get lazy. I have a treadmill at my house but I cannot seem to get my butt on it. I think that starting this school year I am going to make myself work out every morning. It would be a great way to start the day and then I won't be lazy about it later. The University offers a lot of great fitness classes for free, which I really want to try out. New school year new me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment