Friday, July 15, 2016

Goal Three: Travel

Just Do It
My whole entire life all I have wanted to go is travel. I have planned it all out and everything, but just never did it. I also found some excuse or why I shouldn't go or why the time wasn't good enough, but this year I am not doing that. I have decided that I am going to travel all next summer. I want to go all over Europe and stay a month in the lovely land of Italy. Just sit back relax, eat pasta, and drink wine. Sounds great, right?

The thing I have learned with wanting to travel is there is so much you want to do, but so little time to do it all. That's why I have made a list of the most important things I would like to do. Number one, go to a pasta making class. I think it would be awesome to learn how to make delicious pasta from scratch. Number two, go to a fashion show in Milan. Italians have some of the greatest fashion the world has ever seen, so why not take part in it. Lastly, go to Rome and visit the Vatican. Rome has so much beautiful art and culture that I just have to see.

I feel that it is very important to travel, especially while I am young. I think that if I keep pushing it off I will never do it. Life is just going to get busier so why not take time off and just do it. Senior year is coming in hot and I know it will go by just as fast as the other three years. My college experience has been nothing but awesome but I do need to complete some things before I say goodbye to it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment